Prices of luxury properties in key Indian cities including Mumbai, the national capital region (NCR) and Bangalore have appreciated 10-fold in the past decade, according to a report released on Monday by real estate consultant Jones Lang LaSalle.
Luxury projects yield much higher returns to developers than projects geared towards the affordable and mid-income segments, the report said.
“Because of the tendency of ultra-luxury projects to garner extremely good pre-sale volumes, their developers are generally able to secure significant fund flows to capitalize the completion of their projects,” via report. “While it is equally true that the input costs for luxury housing are also much higher, the developer stands to benefit from the increased visibility of his brand among highly affluent, top-end clients.”
The demand for housing in the luxury segment often outpaces the supply in cities like Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai and Bangalore.
“The ultra-luxury housing segment is comparatively recession-proof. As most of the buyers in this category include successful entrepreneurs and business tycoons, their financial appetite is not limited to or governed by the economic considerations,”
“A significant percentage of buyers for such projects is able to self-finance their investments through their saved earnings…the quantum of impact that luxury projects face in times of economic uncertainty is significantly lower when compared to residential projects aimed at other categories,”
Source : http://www.livemint.com/Politics/7AI54G7MxqbtcveNPIhkwO/Prices-of-luxury-properties-in-Indian-cities-rise-10fold-R.html
Hello Dear Readers,
We have received many queries from our beloved readers, querying why we have incorporated infographics in our recent posts. Now to start with, we have been acquainted to traditional text and pictures from the past. Which many would like and want to continue as a tradition, under the advent of technological advancements there has been splendid developments in the way information is shared and consumed. So why would be stand back, Infographics has actually changed the mindset of people, with easy understandable graphical presentation of more complex data is made possible. Easy to understand and delightful to read and share. In dreamz Infra we always promote and follow innovation and sharing infographics is a new trend we have acquired recently.
Glance down these info-graphics to shape your concept regarding the ranged parameters of real-estate deals. The details below guide you across voices voting for debated current issues over expected correction in the property market, affordable city destinations, premium digits for move-in properties, suitability of opting for a rented house and so on. The percentage of contradictory opinions help you in judging the viability of your own views amongst other expert probabilities.
Title Deed (Certificate of title of the land)
- Hi people when you are planning to buy any property, first and foremost thing is what to check down the title deed of that property. A title deed is a legal document which is used to prove ownership of a piece of property. Most commonly, title deeds are used as evidence of ownership for homes and vehicles, although technically a deed of title could be issued for another form of property.
- A typical title deed includes a description of the property in question, worded in such a way that it cannot be confused with another property, along with the name of the person who legally holds the property; multiple people can also be listed on a title deed.
E.C (Encumbrance certificate)
- The “Encumbrance” means the charges or liabilities created on a particular property, whereby it is held as a security for any debt of its owner which has not been discharged as on date. The encumbrance certificate contains all the transactions registered relating to a particular property for a period of a time.
- Encumbrance certificate is a document listing all the outstanding encumbrances affecting real estate. It would include such items as mortgages, liens, easements, restrictions, conditions, life estates, etc
- Torence plan is detailed plan of the property which is done by a licensed surveyor. All the measurements details in it are accurate in terms of length, width, borders etc. this plan is necessary for some specific areas only.
Some people may have taken loan from the bank by pledging their land.
- Ensure that the seller has paid back all the amounts due.
- Ask for a release certificate from the bank, which is necessary to release all the debts over the land legally.
Property Tax and receipts
- Use the information from your current paid property tax receipt, such as your account numbers, property legal description and county information to access the website for your county tax office. There should be an option on their web page where you can request a duplicate tax receipt. There may be a charge for this duplicate property tax receipt. Some areas may have separate taxing authorities that keep individual records. You would have to contact each taxing authority separately to request a duplicate property tax receipt, such as school districts, city and utility districts.
Measurement of Property
- It is prudential to measure the land before registering any property. In this way you can ensure the measurements and borders of land are perfect and accurate. You should get done it with authorized surveyor as you will avoid many problems coming in future. For the sake of your knowledge you should take surveys sketch from survey department and do ensure the accuracy.
Purchase and sales agreements
- Purchase and sales agreements are contracts used primarily for complex sales transactions like those involving real estate and business assets. These agreements differ from bills of sale in that conditions must first be met in order for the sale to be finalized. Purchase and sales agreements are sometimes known by different names, depending on the transaction and state where the sale takes place, but they are all detailed contracts outlining the conditions and terms of a financial purchase.
- The land can be registered to the concerned authority, which may be the Sub-Registrar or the SDM (Sub District Magistrates) of your area. You can get title deed written from a government licensed writer or a lawyer. But the deed can only be computerized not handwritten as Land and Property Registration system has become computerized now.
- Make sure all the details are accurate in the deed because if there is any incorrectness then you have to register secondary document with correct details and depending on incorrectness, the registration fees repeats. Make sure the deed is registered within the time limit shown in agreement.
Click ‘Dreamz GK Review‘ to read customers feedback.